First-person shooter games have always been popular and one of today’s best FPS games is called Critical Ops. The game consists of two teams, each made up of 6 players – a team of terrorists and a team of anti-terrorists. Depending on which team you are one, your goal is to eliminate as many of the opposing team as possible, either placing bombs and detonating them or by deactivating.
Critical Ops is an Android game but iOS users can install it on their devices and later we will tell you how.
Critical Ops Features :
Critical Ops offers plenty of features:
- Choose your team and play as a terrorist or an anti-terrorist
- Game controls work perfectly on touch-screen mobile devices
- Virtual sticks allow you to control the camera
- On-screen weapon control and movement buttons
- Plenty of different weapons to choose from – assault rifles, sub-machine guns and more
- Steal weapons form your opponents when you kill them
- Lots more exciting features
How to Download Critical Ops on iOS :
Because Critical Ops is an Android game, iOS users need to go down a slightly different route to install it on their devices. That route is an external app installer called Panda Helper, a Cydia alternative with plenty of great apps to choose from:
- Use the linked guide to download Panda Helper on your iPhone or iPad
- Open Panda Helper from the icon on the home screen
- Search for and install Critical Ops, following any on-screen instructions
- Wait until you see the Critical Ops icon on your home screen – the app has installed and you can start playing it
Critical Ops is just one game available in Panda Helper; get it onto your device today and see why it is so popular. For more tips and useful recommendations like this, you can follow us on Facebook.