Do you love to play first-person shooter games on your iPhone or iPad? Have you tried Critical Ops? It’s one of the most action-packed FPS games on the market today.
And the best news
What’s the story?
What is Critical Ops?
It is a 3D multiplayer FPS game where you have two teams of 6 players each – a terrorist team and an anti-terrorist team. Depending on your team, you have one objective – to eliminate the other team, and you do that by placing and detonating bombs or by deactivating them. It is a game of strategy, skill, and speed, and all three are critical to your success or failure.
Let’s dive in
Critical Ops offers a ton of features:
- Amazing maps
- Choose between The Coalition or The Breach
- An addictive game of strategy and skill
- Master a range of weapons and skills
- Gain the knowledge and learn new game mechanics – the more you play, the more you learn
- Create a clan or join an existing one
- Play in private matches
- Three game modes to choose from
- Play Defuse – two teams with two goals – plant and defend or deactivate the bombs
- Play Team Deathmatch – two teams battling against each other in a timed game
- Play Gun Game – two teams against each other with individual players using all the weapons available in the game
- Play Quick Games, Ranked Games, and Custom Games
- Regular updates add new features, game modes, and skins
There are in-app purchases in the game but none of them are designed to give any player an advantage, making it a fair-to-play game. The in-purchases merely offer credits and range from $1.99 up to $49.99. Not interested? Open iOS Settings and go to Screen Time > Content & Privacy – from there, you can disable the in-app purchases altogether – not a bad idea if you share your iPad or iPhone with others!
Wait, there’s more
How to Download Critical Ops:
This couldn’t be easier – go to the official app store or tap the link below. When the app page opens, just tap on Download:
As easy as that.
Download Critical Ops today and join the fun in one of the most popular FPS games ever released. With the in-app purchases being purely cosmetic, nobody can have an unfair advantage making it, even more, a game of skill.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for more tips, recommendations, and news.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it below.