iPad users have one of the best devices in the world to play games on, to record screen videos, watch movies and a whole lot more besides. While there are plenty of these types of apps in the app store, most of them are either very basic or require payment and that can add up over time. Now because we have an iOS app installer, external to the app store, that offers a vast choice of free apps and games. Its called Panda Helper and you can download it on your iPad right now.
Panda Helper iPad Features :
With Panda Helper, iPad users get loads of features to provide them with a top-quality experience:
- Full support for all iPad models, including iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini, air and Pro models
- Supported on iOS 8 and above
- Comes in two versions – regular and VIP
- Intuitive app interface
- You don’t need to install Cydia
- Plenty of free apps and games to choose from, including favorites like MovieBox
- Loads of modified apps and games – Pokémon Go++, Instagram++, Snapchat++ and many more
- Updates daily with new apps and games, performance enhancements and bug fixes
- All your apps can be updated directly in Panda Helper
How to Download Panda Helper :
Choose the version of Panda Helper you want , Regular ( Free ) or VIP ( Paid ):
Method 1: Panda Helper ( Free Version )
- Tap on the Download button from the Safari browser on your iPad
- You will see an Install link on the Install Profile page that loads , click it to allow the profile to install
- This will automatically start download of the Panda Helper app in the background
- On the homescreen you will see the waiting , then installing icon as shown here . Tap the icon if it takes a while to download.
- After the download is complete it will ask to Trust the app developer.
- Now we will go to Settings > General > Profile > “Profile Name of Developer ” and tap on Trust
- Panda Helper Regular will now ready to be used your iPad
Video : Above steps explained in video
Method 2: Panda Helper VIP ( Paid )
Panda Helper VIP version provides access to many more apps and games than the regular version but you do need to pay for it ( link ) . The payment is per device so you must pay for every iPad that you install it on. As well as having more choice, you don’t get any of the irritating ads that support the free version and you get a more stable, reliable app, leading to a better user experience.
For VIP Users : Up to the point that you activate Panda VIP, you can get a refund – just in case you hit the button by mistake; once activated, that option is gone.
Useful Links :
With two versions to choose from, Panda Helper provides more choices than many of the external installers. Be prepared for ads on the free version; if you don’t want them, choose VIP. Tell us which one you go for and why and give us an idea of what you are using Panda Helper for; what sort of apps or games are you downloading? If you want more useful and cool tips like this then follow us on Facebook.