iPad users have one of the best devices in the world to play games on, to record screen videos, watch movies and a whole lot more besides. Now we have an iOS app installer called Panda Helper, external to the Apple app store, that offers a vast choice of free apps and games for the Apple iPad.
Download Panda Helper on iPad:
Choose the version of Panda you want, Regular ( Free ) or VIP ( Paid ) :
Method 1: Panda Helper (Free)
- Tap on the Download button from the Safari browser on your iPad and press Allow.
- You will see an Install link on the Install Profile page that loads, click it to allow the profile to install
- Enter your passcode when asked. After the download is complete, Panda Helper will now ready to be used on your iPad
Method 2: VIP Version ( Paid )
The VIP version provides access to many more apps and games than the regular version, but you do need to pay for it. The payment is per device so you must pay for every iPad that you install it on. As well as having more choice, you don’t get any of the irritating ads that support the free version, and you get a more stable, reliable app, leading to better user experience.
For VIP Users: Up to the point that you activate Panda VIP, you can get a refund – just in case you hit the button by mistake; once activated, that option is gone.
Panda Helper iPad Features:
With Panda app, iPad users get loads of features to provide them with a top-quality experience:
- Full support for all iPad models, including iPad 2, 3, 4, Mini, Air, and Pro models
- Supported on iOS 8 and above
- Comes in two versions – Regular and VIP
- Intuitive app interface
- You don’t need to install Cydia
- Plenty of free apps and games to choose from, including favorites like MovieBox
- Loads of 3rd-party apps and games
- Updates daily with new apps and games, performance enhancements and bug fixes
- All your apps can be updated directly in the installer
With two versions to choose from, Panda Store provides more choices than many of the external installers. Be prepared for ads on the free version; if you don’t want them, choose VIP. Tell us which one you go for and why and give us an idea of what you are using Panda for; what sort of apps or games are you downloading? If you want more useful and cool tips like this, then follow us on Facebook.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it below.