Watching movies and other shows has become one of the most popular pastimes on iOS devices, much of it because the hardware we have these days offers much better viewing than devices of old. The biggest problem is in finding the right torrents to stream or the right app to make it easy.
Thanks to a group of developers combining APIs with those from a few designers, we now have MediaBox HD app.
Offering movies, shows, cartoons, animations and much more from all over the world, MediaBox HD has proven itself it to be one of the top apps of its kind.
How to Download MediaBox HD :
You won’t find MediaBox HD in the iOS app store; the nature of the app means that Apple won’t let in but we have found a way.
Method 1 : MediaBox HD on iOS
All you need is Panda Helper, another unofficial app that offers access to thousands of apps and games.
- Download Panda Helper onto your device using the guide at the link
- Open Panda Helper from your home screen and search for MediaBox HD
- Tap on the relevant result, tap Install and wait
- When the process is complete, the MediaBox HD icon is on your homepage and you can start streaming movies and shows
Method 2 : MediaBox HD Android
Method 3 : Get MediaBox HD on PC :
MediaBox HD isn’t just for iOS or Android devices; it can also be used on your PC too. However, it won’t run directly so you will have to use an Android emulator and we’ll be showing you how to download MediaBox HD using BlueStacks ( you can use another emulator if you want ).
- Using your PC browser, download BlueStacks Emulator ( link )
- Click on the download to install BlueStacks to your PC
- You will need to login to it using your Google account – if you haven’t got one, set one up; its free and takes just a minute
- Once you have done this, you can use Bluestacks so go to the search option and click it
- Type in MediaBox HD and, if you see the app icon on the page, you can click it to download the app
- Now download the MediaBox HD APK ( file ) and install it on your computer
- Once the MediaBox HD icon shows up on the BlueStacks home page, you can start using it to stream movies and shows on your PC
MediaBox HD Features :
MediaBox HD offers some very nice features, including:
- Choose from thousands of movies and TV shows
- Categories include Popular and Latest releases
- Subtitle support for some movies
- Support for Roku, Fire TV, Chromecast, Wi-Fi sharing, and some Smart TVs
- Sync with TRAKT TV to find movies and shows much easier
- Several themes to help customize MediaBox HD
- Request movies and shows, and subtitles
- Report problems and give us your feedback so we can update MediaBox HD and improve it
- Loads more useful features
MediaBox HD is one of the most comprehensive movie streaming apps there is. Download it, tell us what you are watching and follow us on Facebook for the latest news.