Minecraft is one of the simplest games ever in terms of graphics, a basic block game that offers so much fun to every player. The idea is to build a home and survive, gathering resources, raising animals, crops and fighting off monsters. Once a desktop only game owned by Microsoft, the game is also now available on mobile devices as Minecraft PE ( Pocket Edition ) but it does have a price attached to it.
We’re going to be showing you how you can downloadthe game on your iOS or Android device completely free.
How to Install :
To download the game for FREE, you need to download Panda Helper app first. We also have a short tutorial for Android users too:
Method 1: Using Panda Helper
- Use the linked tutorial to download Panda Helper directly to your iOS device
- Launch Panda App and go to the search bar
- Look for Minecraft PE
- Click Install and leave your device while the game is installed
- Check your home screen you should see the icon and you can begin playing the game on your device straight away.
Method 2: MineCraft APK
To download the game onto your Android device, choose one of the Mod Files from below and follow the guide on our Android page to install the APK file:
Fixing Game Errors :
Some users have found that the game doesn’t work but you can fix this quite easily with one of the following two methods:
Method 1: Trust the App
Apple needs to know that the app source is trusted:
- Open Settings > General > Profiles on your iOS device
- Locate the game profile and tap it
- Tap the Trust button and shut Settings down
- Have another go with the game and it will work
Method 2: Get a VPN
If the game crashes after you start using it, it is most likely down to the app certificate being revoked. You can solve this by using a VPN on your device to protect the certificates. A VPN will allow you to download software from anywhere whilst hiding your identity, leaving you to browse and play in a secure and safe environment .
Panda Helper is one of the best alternatives to Cydia that offers a huge choice of games and apps. Try Minecraft PE, share your experiences in the comments box below and follow us on Facebook for more app recommendations and tips.