Do you use Kodi to stream your movies and TV shows Do you find it a pain sometimes trying to find add-ons that work or having to keep reloading because an add-on goes down, Slick TV is here to save the day.
Slick TV works on much the same principle as Kodi with one exception – there are no add-ons. Everything you could possibly want to watch is included in the app, and it is available for iOS devices without needing to jailbreak. Read on to find out more.
Slick TV App Features:
This new app is a Kodi alternative that provides us with access to a huge amount of media content for free. Some of the top features are:
- Easy to download
- No jailbreak required
- Direct streaming, no add-ons needed
- Access to hundreds of thousands of different movies, TV shows, music, sports, news and more
- Single-click access to most content
- Watch on your iPhone or iPad uninterrupted; no more fighting over the remote control
- Watch TV on the go; data connection required
- More features, just download it to find out what they are.
How to Download:
SlickTV is not available in the iOS app store, but you also do not need to install Cydia on your device to enjoy the app. All you need to do is install an unofficial app store called Panda Helper; here’s how you do it.
Method 1: iOS
- Download Panda Helper onto your iPhone or iPad ( full tutorial at the link )
- Find Panda app icon and tap to open it
- Search for the app and tap the result that matches to your iPhone or iPad and your iOS version
- Tap the Install button
- When the TV app has been installed, you will see the icon on your homepage
- Close Panda Helper and open Settings
- Go to General > Profiles and tap the app profile
- Tap Trust and you can start using SlickTV to watch your favorite shows, movies, and other TV channels
Method 2: Slick TV IPA File
- Open iTunes and update it to the most recent version
- Download the IPA File and follow the tutorial below to sideload it using Cydia Impactor app.
Panda Helper offers users access to many more apps and games for free. This TV app offers a much smoother experience than Kodi does and is far more reliable. Don’t forget to share your views with us and follow us on Facebook for more useful app recommendations and tips.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it below.