Are you a fan of endless running games, like Temple Run? Then you are going to love Subway Surfers. Endless running games are incredibly popular now because they are so simple once you master the controls. Subway Surfers is growing in popularity and is available on the iOS and Android platform for free.
What’s the story?
What is Subway Surfers?
Subway Surfers is similar to Temple Run with the idea being you run for as long as you can. You are running from a railway inspector and must dodge obstacles, like trains, carts, buffers and more. The coins you collect on your run can be turned in for power-ups which come in useful in certain parts of the game. The controls are simple – swipe the screen to duck or jump, that’s all – the running is already done for you.
We’re not done yet
Subway Surfers offers users a few cool features:
- Free to download although there are in-app purchases
- Cool cartoon graphics
- Very easy to play with simple on-screen controls
- Great fun
- Very addictive
- Lots of extras to earn along the way
- Many more features
How to Download Subway Surfers:
Downloading Subway Surfer really is easy. All you need to do is open the Apple AppStore on your device, search for Subway Surfer and tap to install. Alternatively, click the link below:
It’s as simple as that
Once you are done, simply tap the icon, enter the game and start running!
The game may be free to download but there are in-app purchases and there have been reports of people making these purchases accidentally. The easiest way to stop is simply to disable the option on your Android device:
- Opening your Settings app, head for User controls near the bottom of the screen
- Tap on it and find the option to set or change your Pin or Password – the latest devices/firmware versions request a password
- Tap it and set the pin or password
- Go back to User Controls and set it for in-app purchases; that way, any purchases must be verified first.
We’re done, it’s your turn now
Subway Surfers is one of the more popular endless running games, providing hours of fun in a game where your lives never run out. Start running today and share your views with us; for more iOS and Android app recommendations, follow us on Facebook.
*Found a broken link? Help us by reporting it in comments below.