Apple has always said that they would put a stop to jailbreaking; ever since it first began, they have been trying but, for a long time, the jailbreak developers stayed a step ahead. That’s all stopped, much of it because of the changes Apple brought about with iOS 10. Added to that are the more than regular updates they release, not leaving the jailbreakers any time to find an exploit, let alone use it to build any kind of utility. Now that Cydia isn’t really being updated, members of the jailbreak community have been wondering how they can get their hands on popular Cydia apps and one of them, Filza, is now available with needing a jailbreak.
What is Filza ?
Filza is a file manager app that gives you free and easy access to your iOS file system. Without this app, access of this type is not possible because Apple won’t open the system for you to get into. This is odd when you consider that they do allow it on the Mac with Finder. Anyway, on your iOS device, Filza is the only way so let’s look at what it can do for you.
Filza Features :
Filza is one of the most feature-packed apps and one of the things it does is allows you to see your file types:
- Apple iWork
- Compressed formats
- Microsoft files
- Web archive
Your software and multimedia files can be customized in the following ways:
- Copied and pasted
- Property and text lists can be edited, like configuration files
- .deb packages can be installed easily
- Files can be imported to your iPod library
- Compressed file formats can be packed and unpacked
Moving files to and from your iOS device is simple:
- Use the built-in web server to upload and download files using a network device or a browser
- FTP and Dropbox files can be managed
- Files can be viewed and downloaded using a Toshiba FlashAir card
- .dmg files can be easily mounted
- Files can be added as email attachments
- Files can be sent to Filza on other devices using Bluetooth
Lastly, Filza integrates with these:
- Safari Download Manager
- Celeste Bluetooth File Sharing
- Attachment Saver
How to Download Filza :
To download Filza, you need to download a third-party app installer called Panda Helper app first. Filza is not the type of app that Apple will let into the store, given that it offers features they themselves bar you from having. Here’s how to do it.
Method 1 : iOS
- On your iOS device, download Panda Helper ( details at the link )
- Open Panda Helper and search for Filza
- Download it, following any on-screen instructions or directly click on this ( link ) provided by TweakBox app
- Enjoy all that Filza has to offer
Method 2 : IPA File
- First download Filza ipa file from this ( link )
- Now download Cydia Impactor on your Computer and install the ipa file on your iPhone or iPad.
Filza provides you with a ton of features that you are simply not going to get anywhere else. It costs nothing to try so give it a go and tell us how you get on with it. How has it helped you ? For more tips on making your iOS experience easier, follow us on Facebook