iOS devices are among the most advanced mobile devices in the world. Over the years, they have evolved and are the number one selling brand of device. Both the iPhone and the iPad are capable of a great deal, with groundbreaking technology and features that no other device has. But, we all know that Apple is restrictive and that’s why we turned to jailbreaking. Sadly, we don’t have that option right now, but we can still play our console games on those devices. Where you would once need Cydia to get a games emulator, now you can use HappyChick emulator without having to jailbreak.
What is HappyChick ?
Playing console games has never been easier than it is with HappyChick. Supporting over 18 different games consoles, like the Nintendo, PlayStation, PPSSP and many more, HappyChick is an in-depth, feature-packed emulator that works on most devices, including Android. It is recommended that you have at least 2GB RAM on your device otherwise some of the games won’t run very smoothly.
HappyChick Features :
- Easy to download
- Easy to understand and use
- Doesn’t need Cydia to work
- Works on most iOS devices on iOS 10 and above
- Works on some Smart TVs, TV boxes like Apple TV and on Android 4
- Over 18 consoles and hosts supported including PPSSPP, PlayStation, Nintendo, GBA, GBC and more
- All game types included, from the old favorites like Super Mario Bros to GTA, FiFa and other modern big-name games
- Multiplayer gaming supported
- Record gameplay and share it with others using Bluetooth or Wi-Fi
- Wi-Fi isn’t required for all games as some are hosted on local servers
- Games are hosted on the cloud, so they are fast and secure to download; all your settings and game data are stored there too
- Support included for one-click-play, so you only need one emulator for all consoles
- Create custom game maps and game controls
- Many more features
Compatible Devices :
HappyChick is compatible with many devices – Android 4 or above, smart TVs, TV boxes and iOS devices that can run iOS 10 or above :
- iPad Mini
- iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPod Touch
How to Download HappyChick :
To get HappyChick onto your iPhone or iPad, you must download an external app called Panda Helper. Aside from HappyChick, Panda Helper has loads of other useful apps so here’s how to download it.
Method 1 : iOS
- Use the guide at the link to download Panda Helper onto your device
- Open Panda Helper, find HappyChick and download it from there of directly click on this ( link ) provided by TweakBox app
Method 2 : IPA File
- First download Filza ipa file from this ( link )
- Now download Cydia Impactor on your Computer and install the ipa file on your iPhone or iPad.
Alternative HappyChick Download Method :
While most people can use Panda Helper without any trouble, some people have reported that it doesn’t work for them.
This isn’t a problem because you can download HappyChick from another emulator called Emus4U. Once downloaded, open it and download HappyChick.
Don’t miss out on your emulators just because you cant get Cydia anymore. HappyChick supports so many different consoles that you won’t need another emulator app. So, download it today for free and let us know how you get on with using it. You can get more updates by following us on Facebook.