Unc0ver jailbreak app is the most advanced jailbreak released for iPhone and iPad.
The following are the links to download the Unc0ver jailbreak app.
Things to Know:
Be aware that it is a semi-untethered jailbreak tool, hence if you restart your device, you will have to re-jailbreak it. The installation process also requires you to use your Apple ID.
How to Install Unc0ver Jailbreak:
- You can download Uncover Jailbreak using CokerNutx, AppCake, or TopStore app.
- This requires No Computer and could be done right on your iPhone.
- Download the apps from the links above, Go to Search and type in Unc0ver
- Then tap on the Install button to download and install Unc0ver.
Note: If some apps or games don’t work after jailbreaking, then you might have to install an anti-jailbreak detection app on your phone.
How to Install Unc0ver using AltStore:
- Download the Altstore app on your iPhone using the linked tutorial.
- Now download the Unc0ver IPA File from the download button above and install it using the AltStore app
- Unc0ver Jailbreak should now be on your homescreen. Tap to launch and jailbreak your iPhone.
How to Delete Unc0ver Jailbreak:
- Launch the Unc0ver jailbreak app on your iPhone
- Tap on the Settings button in the top left corner of the app
- Enable the Restore RootFS option
- Tap on Done on the top right corner and go back to the main screen.
- Tap on the blue Restore RootFS button as shown below.
- After the app finishes restoring the Root File System, your iPhone will ask for restart and jailbreak will be uninstalled
- Delete the Unc0ver app from your iPhone’s homescreen to complete the process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is Unc0ver Jailbreak?
Unc0ver Jailbreak is a semi-untethered jailbreak for iOS devices that allows you to install unofficial apps that are not allowed by Apple.
- Is Unc0ver Jailbreak Safe?
Jailbreaking with Unc0ver is safe. It has been a reliable jailbreak for many years and is backed up with the expertise of over a dozen iOS developers who have fine-tuned it for optimal performance.
- Is Unc0ver Jailbreak Untethered?
Uncover is a semi-untethered jailbreak, whenever you reboot your device. Uncover jailbreak will need to be reactivated. To do that, just tap the Unc0ver icon and let the jailbreak reactivate. If you used a regular free Apple ID to sideload Uncover onto your device, the jailbreak expires after one week. You will need to reinstall it using AltStore.
- Can you Jailbreak without a computer?
Yes, you can use the Unc0ver app to jailbreak your device without using a computer.
- Is Jailbreaking permanent?
No, jailbreaking is not permanent. If you update your device, the jailbreak is removed from your device.
- Should I Jailbreak my device?
Yes, the best reason to jailbreak your device is to get thousands of apps, which are unavailable in the Apple appstore.
- Does Jailbreaking void the warranty?
Yes, according to the Terms of Service of Apple, jailbreaking a device voids the device warranty. However, the good part is, a jailbreak is not permanent. You can reset your device, and the previous jailbreak will be undetectable. Then you can carry your device to the Apple store for repairs.
Help me iPhone 6 update iphone14