Panda Helper has been updated and now supports iOS 13. It works on all iPhone and iPad’s running iOS 13.
Check out the download links below.
How to Get Panda Helper on iOS 13:
- Using the Safari browser on your iPad or iPhone, tap one of the download buttons above
- Wait until the page has loaded and then look for the link to Allow ( tap it and the profile download to your device )
- Go to Settings > General > Profiles and tap on Install on Panda Helper profile option
- When you see the icon appear on your homepage, it’s done.
- If you get an Untrusted Developer error message, see below for details on fixing it
- Check out the video tutorial on YouTube
How do you Trust Panda Helper app?
You may get an Untrusted Developer error, stopping you from using it. This isn’t a serious error; As an unofficial app, Apple doesn’t trust the developer, but there is an easy way for you to do it:
- Open your iOS Settings app
- Head to General and then Profiles
- In the profiles, list find the developer name and tap it
- Tap the Trust button
- When you come out of Settings and try the app again, the error will be gone
Frequently Asked Question:
- Does the Panda Helper app work on iOS 13?
Yes, the Panda Helper apps work on the latest release of iOS 13 firmware from Apple.
- Is Panda Helper Safe for iPhone?
Yes, Panda Helper is tested by its developers. There is no malware or spyware on the Panda Helper app. It is, however recommended to use a VPN and an Anti-Virus app wherever possible before downloading any apps from unofficial sources like Panda Helper.
- Does Panda Helper VIP get Revoked?
Yes, it gets revoked sometimes. However, the developers restore it very soon.
Go ahead and download Panda Helper; tell us what you think and follow us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates.