Panda Helper offers support for iOS 12 and is Free to Download.
How to Install on iOS 12 :
Installing Panda app is really quite simple. You can’t download it from the official Apple AppStore .
Method 1 : Free App
*Requires Installing Configuration Profile . ( Explanation video below )
- Tap on the download button above.
- Give the page time to load and then tap the Install link, thus providing the profile with the permission to download. App icon will appear on homescreen.
- After installation go to Settings > General > Profile or Device Management > “Profile Name of Developer ” and tap on Trust
- Go back to homescreen , launch the app and enjoy
Video : Above Steps Explained
Fix Errors :
There are a couple of errors being reported with the app but none of them are serious. All errors can be fixed very easily and quickly and you can find full details at the link below:
Fix Crashing Issue :
Since this is an unofficial app as far as Apple is concerned and they will not sign the app verification certificates . Within a few days of you installing it, Apple may revoke the certificate, causing the app to crash, along with every app or tweak you installed too. Reinstalling it will bring it back, but a better way is to not let it happen in the first place. You do this by installing a VPN to protect your certificates.
Fix Untrusted Developer Error :
When you first run the Helper, there is a good chance that you will see an Untrusted Developer error. This is Apple’s way of telling you that the source is unknown and, as such, not trusted. Telling them to trust it is simple .
- Go into iOS Settings and tap General
- Open Profiles & Device Management and find the Panda Helper profile in the list that loads
- Tap on it and then tap Trust
- Exit Settings, tap the Panda Helper icon and it will work without the error appearing.
How to Delete App :
There may come a time when you no longer require the app on your device or there may be an issue that you just can’t fix.
Check out the link for full details on how to delete the Helper app.
Still Got Issues ?
Alternative App :
Another one by the name of Emus4U offers access to a huge range of modified games and tweaked apps, along with a selection of games emulators.
Give Panda App a try and tell us what you think of it. Keep updated with all the latest by following us on Facebook.