TweakDoor app store brings you new apps and games for your iPhone that is not available in the Apple appstore.
You can download the TweakDoor app from the links below.
How to Install TweakDoor:
- Tap on the download links above and download the TweakDoor profile
- Now go to Settings > Profile Downloaded > Install the TweakDoor profile.
- Go to your device homescreen and launch the app.
How to Use TweakDoor App:
- Launch the app, and you will see the following screen with all download categories listed.
- Find the app or the tweak you want to download and tap on Get next to it.
- You can also go to the Search option and search for your desired app.
TweakDoor App Features:
- Free and easy to install
- Plenty of 3rd-party app tweaks and Cydia tweaks
- Regular updates to all tweak and apps included
- Recover easily from download errors
- Doesn’t hog device resources or space
- No need to jailbreak
Pros and Cons of TweakDoor:
- You don’t need to jailbreak, so it’s available for all users.
- Your Apple ID isn’t needed for installation, so Apple can’t track your use.
- There are thousands of apps, tweaks, emulators, and more.
- The configuration profile used to install it is designed to the same privacy standards that Apple uses.
- TweakDoor does NOT offer the same experience as Cydia.
- Because it is unofficial, it will crash after a few days because Apple will revoke the certificate.
How to Delete TweakDoor:
- Open Settings and tap General
- Go to Profiles and find the TweakDoor profile.
- Tap it and tap on Delete App
- Come out of settings, TweakDoor is gone.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What is TweakDoor?
TweakDoor app is a third-party app installer released to give its users a great choice of third-party apps and tweaks with additional features. You cannot get these apps from the official Apple app store.
- Is TweakDoor app Safe?
Yes, the TweakDoor app is reliable and safe. It does not contain any viruses, malware, spyware, adware, or anything else that can harm your device, and we tested it to make sure of that. And because you do not need to jailbreak, you are not hacking the iOS system or breaking any Apple security rules.
- Is TweakDoor an Alternative to Jailbreaking?
Yes, TweakDoor is a jailbreak alternative. However, it will not offer you the same level of functionality you get from jailbreaking your iPhone. Not all tweaks will work without a jailbreak.
- Which Devices are Compatible with TweakDoor?
The TweakDoor app works on all iPhone and iPad models running iOS 14 and older.
- How to Fix TweakDoor White Screen Issue?
- Open Settings and tap General
- Go to Profiles and find the TweakDoor app profile in the list
- Tap it and tap on the Remove Profile option
- Re-download the TWeakDoor app from the links above.
- How Do I Fix TweakDoor Untrusted Developer Error?
- Note down the name of the developer in the error message and close the message window.
- Now open Settings > General > Profiles
- Find the developer’s name and tap it.
- Tap on Trust and then close Settings – the error will now be gone.
- Why Should I Download the TweakDoor app?
The TweakDoor app is worth downloading because it offers so many 3rd-party apps and tweaks for free along with a few jailbreak apps, all without needing to jailbreak your device. It is also safe to use.
- How Does TweakDoor Differ from Panda Helper?
Both TweakDoor and Panda Helper app are very similar in functionality and provide users with unofficial apps. The only difference is the way they serve the apps to their users. Panda Helper has a better collection of apps and tweaks than TweakDoor.
- Can I Install TweakDoor on Android?
No, you cannot download the TweakDoor app on Android at the moment. The developers are working on the Tweakdoor APK, and will be released soon.